Contact Us: 507-287-2350
Supplemental Food Shelf for Olmsted County Residents
Click here to learn more about receiving assistance from the Supplemental Food Shelf or call 507-424-1707.
Everyone needs a little help from time to time. If you, or someone you know, needs nutritional assistance, we can help you locate emergency food services in your community. For immediate food assistance, contact your local food shelf or meal program. To find your local assistance you can go to the Hunger Solutions Food Shelf Finder.
Direct Contact Information
- Executive Director: Jennifer Woodford, 507-424-1721,
- Assistant Director: Linda Lovik, 507-424-1715,
- Donor Relations: Jacob Johnson, 507-424-1730,
- Volunteer Opportunities, Food Drives & Events: 507-424-1705,
- Agency Relations: Jody Hernandez, 507-424-1713,
- Industry Food Donations: Vince McCoy, 507-424-1722,
- Food Shelf: Ursula Olson, 507-424-1706,
- Nutrition Assistance Program for Seniors: Maria Villagrana, 507-424-1704 or 877-500-8699,
- Finance: Sherry Kulas, 507-424-1739,
- Food Purchase/Operations: Ed Stites, 507-424-1712,
Are you in need of food assistance or other services? Please call 2-1-1 or visit them on the web at www.211unitedway.org for a one-stop resource for information about programs in your area.